Last updated on July 26th, 2017 at 09:07 am
Axis Bank Careers 2018 Recruitment Notification Latest Job Openings in Axis Bank
Axis Bank Careers :- Axis bank is a private sector bank having more number of branches across India. In order to meet the requirements of the axis bank operations, authorities of axis bank will recruit from the official website www.axisbank.com. Axis bank doesn’t publish any recruitment advertisement notification to fill up vacancies available in the bank
Axis Bank Young Bankers training programme :-
ABYP is a training program for the graduate candidates, it is a full residential programme will be conducted in two campuses 1.Manipal Global Education in Bangalore and 2.Amity Global Business School in Noida.
High lights of AXIS Bank ABYP Programme :-
- Duration of ABYP class room session programme is 9 months.
- Internship program is 3 months at any Axis bank branch across India.
- Candidates will get Rs.5000 / month up to 9 months during class room session and Rs.12,000/ month during internship session.
- On successful completion of these course the student will be awarded the ‘Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking Services’
- The total fee structure of the course is 3.40 lakhs plus taxes. This covers all boarding, tuition and lodging fee expenses.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2018 Job application form :-
Students who are completed their graduation need to upload resume in Axis Bank careers 2018 job openings. Fill the job application form with required details. After filling Axis Bank application form download or take print out which will be useful in future.
Note :- Don’t trust on any fake recruitment agencies for employment news. Axis bank is not responsible.
Bank Recruitment 2018 :-
SBI SO 2018 Recruitment IBPS SO 2018
Axis Bank Recruitment 2018 Latest job openings :-
- Bank Teller
- Bank Clerk
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- Specialist officers
- Data Entry Staff
- Financial Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- IT Engineers
- BPO Staff
- Customer Care Executives
- Bank Security Guards
- ATM Guards
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Field Officers
- Marketing Executives
Axis Bank Careers resume upload :-
- Login to official website of Axis bank i.e www.axisbank.com
- Click on Axis Bank Careers link which lies on the footer of the axis bank home page.
- Now new window appears with “The Axis Bank culture”, “Join Axis Bank”, “Build a careers”, “We speak”, ” Young Bankers Program”..
- Click on “Job Openings” under “Join Axis Bank”. Now a new tab appears on the computer screen with title Jobs at Axis Bank.
- Now click on “Click Here” link in the second paragraph.
- A new Axis Bank careers page opens with four options 1.Openings, 2.Map, 3.Deposit Resume,4.Existing User with login or sign up.
- If you are new to Axis bank recruitment 2018 section please sign up with valid email id which helps for communication purpose regarding axis bank job openings.
- If you are existing user login with mail id and password.
- Find any Axis bank job openings by filtering with location, department, experience. If you find any axis bank careers vacancies you can apply on you qualification requirement.
- If no axis bank careers vacancies are not available, you can upload resume in “Deposit resume” section.
- A new page appears asking all details on attach resume and all details like first name, middle name, last name, date of birth, contact number, email id, PAN No. After filling all details in the blanks space provided there and submit it.
If you have any doubts regarding Axis Bank Recruitment 2018 Careers For PO,Clerk,Specialist officer,Assistant Managers comment below we will reply as soon as possible.