- BSNL Recruitment 2018-19 Notification BSNL Jobs 2018 Careers
- Latest BSNL Jobs 2018 :-
- BSNL Recruitment 2018 For JE :
- BSNL Recruitment 2018 For JTO through GATE:
- How to Prepare for BSNL Jobs 2018
- BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 For 996 Posts :
- BSNL JAO 2018 Admit Card :
BSNL Recruitment 2018-19 Notification BSNL Jobs 2018 Careers
BSNL Recruitment 2018 : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is largest telecom company which is owned by government of India having head quarters at Delhi. BSNL provides employment every year by publishing notification advt www.externalbsnlexam.com. BSNL publish latest notification to recruit junior engineer (JE), Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) & Executive Director Posts. Director Vacancies will be less compared to BSNL JE & BSNL JTO Authorities of BSNL recruits candidates by conducting exam and interview or recruits through GATE.
To apply for BSNL Recruitment 2018 jobs must have graduation i.e B.E,B.Tech from the recognized university.Candidates selection will be made on the basis of online exam for some posts and for other posts will be recruited through GATE. Candidates who has valid gate score card are eligible for this posts. In India number of govt jobs will be published every year. Preference will be given to Government sector rather than IT Sector. For getting jobs in BSNL, applicants prepare very well to crack in BSNL Exam.
For latest BSNL Recruitment 2018-19 notification refer official website wwww.externalbsnlexam.com. This is the link you can find latest job openings and recruitment for freshers and experienced. Some of the websites are recruiting on the behalf of BSNL. Don’t trust on such websites just ignore it.
Latest BSNL Jobs 2018 :-
If we see BSNL recruitment from the past, candidates are getting recruited every year from the eligible graduated holders. This year BSNL Recruitment 2018 advertisement will give for the candidates who has done graduation in the streams of Diploma/B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/B.Sc. Once you get BSNL Job as a Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) promotion will be given on the basis of performance of the BSNL Job holder. Keeping in mind all this important points given in this Employment News website do work with commitment and sincere to serve for country and for your promotion purpose.
BSNL Careers 2018 :
Career in BSNL is smooth and easy. Graduate engineer holders waits for BSNL official notification. If you miss getting BSNL Recruitment 2018 jobs you will regret afterwards. You will find BSNL Careers option in the official website of BSNL i.e www.bsnl.co.in. All BSNL Ongoing recruitment and Upcoming BSNL Recruitment 2018 notification will be published there.
BSNL Recruitment 2018 For JE :
Last year BSNL was notified the advertisement for the appointment of Junior Engineer (JE), Erstwhile TTA from external candidates for the 2700 vacancies. Huge number of candidates applied for this vacancies across various states of India. Eligibility criteria for BSNL JE Recruitment 2018-2019 is given below.
- Education Qualification : Candidates who has three years engineer diploma/B.tech/B.E in any of the disciplines Telecommunications, Electronic, Electrical, Radio, Computer, Instrumentation, Information Technology from a central govt / state govt recognised institution or B.Sc (Electronics) or B.Sc (computer science) or M.Sc (Electronics) from a recognized university.
- Age Limit : Candidates age must be in between 18 years and 30 years. Relaxation in age is provided for all the reserved category candidates.
- Selection Process : Applicants selection made on the basis of Online exam.
- Salary : Candidates who are appointed as Junior Engineer will get pay scale Rs.13,600 to Rs.25,420 /-
- Application Fee : Rs.1000 for OBC candidates and Rs.500 for SC / ST candidates. Application Fee has to paid through online only by using NET Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
BSNL Recruitment 2018 For JTO through GATE:
Education Qualification : Applicant must possess the educational qualifications: BE/BTech. or equivalent in Telecom/Electronics/Radio/Computer/Electrical/Information Technology/Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. (Electronics)/M.Sc.(Computer Science) AND are required to appear GATE exam 2017, opting one paper from selected four disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. CS / EC / EE / IN
- Age Limit : Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 28 years. Relaxation in age is provided for all the reserved category candidates.
- Selection Process : Candidates selection will be made on the basis of valid GATE Score Card.
- Salary : Rs.16,400 – Rs.40,500/
- Application Fee :Rs.500 for OC/OBC candidates and Rs.300 /- for SC / ST candidates. Relaxation in age is provided for all the reserved category candidates.
BSNL Recruitment 2018 Online Application-Registration Process
Interested candidates who wants to get recruited must apply for prescribed BSNL Jobs for the posts mentioned in the official notification advertisement. Please read the instructions carefully mentioned in notification before submitting BSNL Jobs online application. BSNL Recruitment registration process should be done through online only. Many candidates don’t know how to apply online for bsnl employment 2018 , So we are giving step by step procedure for applying BSNL Recruitment 2018.
- First visit official website www.bsnl.co.in
- Find BSNL Careers option
- Click on Ongoing BSNL Recruitment 2018 link.
- You will redirected to new page on the computer screen.
- Find advertisement link for the post searching for.
- Read all details in the notification before filling BSNL Online application 2018.
- If you meet BSNL eligibility criteria, Click on BSNL JE, JTO, TTA Apply online link.
- Fill the application form with entire details regarding education qualification, experience, age, photograph, signature e.t.c
- Read entire details again whether the application form filled correct or not.
- Now “Click on Submit” button.
- Now pay the prescribed application fee by using debit card, credit card, net banking e.t.c
- The BSNL 2018 registration process is over now. Take print out or download BSNL registration online application which will useful for further use.
Apply Here for : Govt Jobs in 2018 (20,000 Vacancies in LIC,NICL,OICL,SSC,IBPS,SBI)
How to Prepare for BSNL Jobs 2018
Question paper will be tough for the applicants for cracking BSNL Online exam. So we are advising some important points for the candidates who are going to apply for Upcoming BSNL Recruitment 2018. We don’t know the exact exam dates for BSNL Exam to prepare well. So, applicants must ready for taking exam when ever BSNL conducts competitive exam.
- Prepare well before six months of exam
- Take coaching from reputed institutions
- Practice every day by taking previous BSNL Exam question papers
- Daily read news paper for current affairs. Note down all the current affairs in the book.
- Do meditation every day in the morning for concentration and it helps for time management to solve problem quickly which helps for cracking BSNL Recruitment 2018 exam.
BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 For 996 Posts :
Latest notification for 996 Junior Accounts Officer (JAOs) is declared in the official website www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in. BSNL Recruitment for JAOs Posts is invited from open market/external candidates through ONLINE COMPETITIVE Examinations-2017. Interested candidates can apply online for BSNL JAO Posts from 11-09-2017 to 15-10-2017.
|BSNL JAO Syllabus||Know Here|
|BSNL JAO Admit Card||Download|
|BSNL JAO Result||Check Here|
BSNL JAO Eligibility Criteria :
- Education Qualification : Candidates who are interested need to have education qualification M.COM / CA / ICWA / CS from a recognised institution / University (as on 1st Jan 2017 as per Recruitment Rule of BSNL.
- Age Limit :
- Candidates who applying for BSNL Recruitment for JAO Vacancies must not have below 20 years and should not exceed 30 years as on 1st June 2017. Relaxation in age is applicable for all the reserved category candidates.
BSNL JAO Syllabus
BSNL Recruitment junior Accounts officer (JAO) exam will be conducted on 05th November 2017. Online competitive exam will conducted in two papers. Both the papers consists of questions is of objective type.
Paper I : In paper I questions are asked from the subjects General English and General Aptitude / Awareness for total 150 marks. Candidates has to answer all the question in the period of 3 hours.
Paper II : In paper II questions are of type from the subjects Financial Management / Cost Accounting / Tax and Commercial Laws. Exam duration is 3 hours for total 300 marks.
For complete details check here : BSNL JAO Syllabus
BSNL Recruitment JAO Selection Process
Candidates has to appear for Online competitive exam after the registration of BSNL JAO Online application form. Candidates has to tick the option for which the telecom circle is appearing while registration of BSNL Recruitment application form for JAO Vacancies.
BSNL JAO Application Fee :
- For OC/OBC Candidates : Rs.1000 /-
- FOR SC / ST Candidates : Rs.500 /-
The prescribed application fee has to be paid through online only by using Internet banking, Credit card, Debit card only.
BSNL JAO Application Form 2018 :-
Candidates has to visit official website of BSNL Recruitment i.e www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in for applying JAO Vacancies. Registration of BSNL JAO Application will be done in between 11-09-2017 to 15-10-2017.
BSNL JAO 2018 Admit Card :
Candidates has to download BSNL Recruitment JAO admit card to appear for online competitive exam which is going to held at various centres of India. BSNL JAO Admit card card is must to attend for exam. Candidates has to download by using registration number, date of birth and password in the official website of BSNL i.e www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in.
Download : BSNL JAO Admit Card
BSNL JAO Result :
Successfully applicants who appeared for BSNL Recruitment For JAO Online Competitive exam must check BSNL JAO result by visiting official website of BSNL i.e www.bsnl.co.in. BSNL will release merit list and result after completion of exam i.e with in one or two months.
Check Here : BSNL JAO Result
BSNL JAO Region Wise Vacancies
|S.No.||Name of Circles||OC||BC||SC||ST||Total Vacancies||PWD|
|1.||Andaman & Nicobar||2||1||1||0||4||0|
|6.||Chennai Telecom District||9||5||6||3||23||1|
|10.||Jammu & Kashmir||9||5||2||0||16||0|
|14.||Kolkata Telecom District||2||3||2||1||8||1|
|17.||North East – I||8||5||1||0||14||0|
|18.||North East – II||2||2||1||0||5||0|
|19.||Northern Telecom Region||6||7||2||1||16||0|
|25.||UTTAR Pradesh EAST||34||16||7||8||65||2|
|26.||UTTAR Pradesh WEST||24||9||3||5||41||1|
Important Dates for BSNL JAO Recruitment
Important dates of BSNL Recruitment for Junior Assistants Officer (JAO) is given below. Applicants can follow the exam dates, application form, application fee for BSNL JAO Exam is tabulated below. Last date for payment of BSNL JAO Application fee is 15th October 2017. BSNL JAO Exam Date is conducted on 05th November 2017. Candidates be ready for preparing BSNL Recruitment for JAO Exam to crack online exam.
|1.||BSNL JAO Notification Declared date||9th September 2017|
|2.||Starting Date for BSNL JAO Application form||11th September 2017|
|3.||Last date for BSNL JAO 2017 Application form||15th October 2017|
|4.||Last date for payment of FEE||15th October 2017|
|5.||Exam Date||05th November 2017|
If you have any doubts regarding BSNL Recruitment 2018 for JE, TTA, JTO eligibility criteria, selection process, online application comment below we will reply as soon as possible.