Last updated on August 14th, 2017 at 02:47 pm
- 1 BSNL Recruitment 2018-19 Notification BSNL Jobs 2018 Careers
BSNL Recruitment 2018-19 Notification BSNL Jobs 2018 Careers
BSNL Recruitment 2018 : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is largest telecom company which is owned by government of India having head quarters at Delhi. BSNL provides employment every year by publishing notification advt www.externalbsnlexam.com. BSNL publish latest notification to recruit junior engineer (JE), Junior Telecom Officer (JTO). Authorities of BSNL recruits candidates by conducting exam and interview or recruits through GATE.
To apply for BSNL Recruitment 2018 jobs must have graduation i.e B.E,B.Tech from the recognized university.Candidates selection will be made on the basis of online exam for some posts and for other posts will be recruited through GATE. Candidates who has valid gate score card are eligible for this posts. In India number of govt jobs will be published every year. Preference will be given to Government sector rather than IT Sector. For getting jobs in BSNL, applicants prepare very well to crack in BSNL Exam.
For latest BSNL Recruitment 2018-19 notification refer official website wwww.externalbsnlexam.com. This is the link you can find latest job openings and recruitment for freshers and experienced. Some of the websites are recruiting on the behalf of BSNL. Don’t trust on such websites just ignore it.
Latest BSNL Jobs 2018 :-
If we see BSNL recruitment from the past, candidates are getting recruited every year from the eligible graduated holders. This year BSNL Recruitment 2018 advertisement will give for the candidates who has done graduation in the streams of Diploma/B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/B.Sc. Once you get BSNL Job as a Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) promotion will be given on the basis of performance of the BSNL Job holder. Keeping in mind all this important points given in this Employment News website do work with commitment and sincere to serve for country and for your promotion purpose.
BSNL Careers 2018 :
Career in BSNL is smooth and easy. Graduate engineer holders waits for BSNL official notification. If you miss getting BSNL Recruitment 2018 jobs you will regret afterwards. You will find BSNL Careers option in the official website of BSNL i.e www.bsnl.co.in. All BSNL Ongoing recruitment and Upcoming BSNL Recruitment 2018 notification will be published there.
BSNL Recruitment 2018 For JE :
Last year BSNL was notified the advertisement for the appointment of Junior Engineer (JE), Erstwhile TTA from external candidates for the 2700 vacancies. Huge number of candidates applied for this vacancies across various states of India. Eligibility criteria for BSNL JE Recruitment 2018-2019 is given below.
- Education Qualification : Candidates who has three years engineer diploma/B.tech/B.E in any of the disciplines Telecommunications, Electronic, Electrical, Radio, Computer, Instrumentation, Information Technology from a central govt / state govt recognised institution or B.Sc (Electronics) or B.Sc (computer science) or M.Sc (Electronics) from a recognized university.
- Age Limit : Candidates age must be in between 18 years and 30 years. Relaxation in age is provided for all the reserved category candidates.
- Selection Process : Applicants selection made on the basis of Online exam.
- Salary : Candidates who are appointed as Junior Engineer will get pay scale Rs.13,600 to Rs.25,420 /-
- Application Fee : Rs.1000 for OBC candidates and Rs.500 for SC / ST candidates. Application Fee has to paid through online only by using NET Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
BSNL Recruitment 2018 For JTO through GATE:
Education Qualification : Applicant must possess the educational qualifications: BE/BTech. or equivalent in Telecom/Electronics/Radio/Computer/Electrical/Information Technology/Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. (Electronics)/M.Sc.(Computer Science) AND are required to appear GATE exam 2017, opting one paper from selected four disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. CS / EC / EE / IN
- Age Limit : Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 28 years. Relaxation in age is provided for all the reserved category candidates.
- Selection Process : Candidates selection will be made on the basis of valid GATE Score Card.
- Salary : Rs.16,400 – Rs.40,500/
- Application Fee :Rs.500 for OC/OBC candidates and Rs.300 /- for SC / ST candidates. Relaxation in age is provided for all the reserved category candidates.
BSNL Recruitment 2018 Online Application-Registration Process
Interested candidates who wants to get recruited must apply for prescribed BSNL Jobs for the posts mentioned in the official notification advertisement. Please read the instructions carefully mentioned in notification before submitting BSNL Jobs online application. BSNL Recruitment registration process should be done through online only. Many candidates don’t know how to apply online for bsnl employment 2018 , So we are giving step by step procedure for applying BSNL Recruitment 2018.
- First visit official website www.bsnl.co.in
- Find BSNL Careers option
- Click on Ongoing BSNL Recruitment 2018 link.
- You will redirected to new page on the computer screen.
- Find advertisement link for the post searching for.
- Read all details in the notification before filling BSNL Online application 2018.
- If you meet BSNL eligibility criteria, Click on BSNL JE, JTO, TTA Apply online link.
- Fill the application form with entire details regarding education qualification, experience, age, photograph, signature e.t.c
- Read entire details again whether the application form filled correct or not.
- Now “Click on Submit” button.
- Now pay the prescribed application fee by using debit card, credit card, net banking e.t.c
- The BSNL 2018 registration process is over now. Take print out or download BSNL registration online application which will useful for further use.
How to Prepare for BSNL Jobs 2018
Question paper will be tough for the applicants for cracking BSNL Online exam. So we are advising some important points for the candidates who are going to apply for Upcoming BSNL Recruitment 2018. We don’t know the exact exam dates for BSNL Exam to prepare well. So, applicants must ready for taking exam when ever BSNL conducts competitive exam.
- Prepare well before six months of exam
- Take coaching from reputed institutions
- Practice every day by taking previous BSNL Exam question papers
- Daily read news paper for current affairs. Note down all the current affairs in the book.
- Do meditation every day in the morning for concentration and it helps for time management to solve problem quickly which helps for cracking BSNL Recruitment 2018 exam.
If you have any doubts regarding BSNL Recruitment 2018 for JE, TTA, JTO eligibility criteria, selection process, online application comment below we will reply as soon as possible.