IBPS RRB 2018 Recruitment Notification IBPS RRB Exam
IBPS RRB 2018 : Aspirating candidates who wants to join as Group A Officers (Scale-I,II,III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) is required to register common recruitment process (CRP for RRBs-VII). Candidates has to appear for online exam by downloading IBPS RRB 2018 admit card from the website www.ibps.in. IBPS Results for RRB Exam will be notified after one month of exam.
RRB (Regional Rural Banks) which is known as participating banks in IBPS conducts interview with help of NABARD. Qualified candidates has to attend for interview at the prescribed venue which was mentioned in the call letter. IBPS RRB 2018 notification may get notified in the month July.
IBPS RRB 2018-2019 Notification
IBPS is a autonomous & solely body conducts preliminary exam, mains exam and interview for the candidates who has applied for IBPS Exam. IBPS is the only organisation takes responsibility from publishing notification to announcing results. IBPS RRB 2018-19 notification contains all the details regarding vacancies in the PSUs bank, eligibility, selection process, exam pattern, online application form e.t.c.
IBPS RRB 2018 Eligibility :
For Office Assistant :
- Education Qualification : Applicants must posses bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification with proficiency in local knowledge and having computer knowledge.
- Age Limit : Applicants must have in between 18 to 28 years.
For office Scale-I
- Education Qualification : Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university or having equivalent qualification.
- Age Limit : Applicants must have in between 18 to 30 years.
For Office Scale-II
- Education Qualification : Job seekers must have obtained bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50 % marks in degree.
- Age Limit : Applicants must have in between 21 to 32 years.
For Office Scale-III
- Education Qualification : Job aspirants must have obtained bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50 % marks in degree.
- Age Limit : Applicants must have in between 21 to 40 years.
IBPS RRB 2018 Selection Process :
For Office Assistant Post : Candidates has to attend for IBPS RRB 2018 prelims exam to qualify for IBPP RRB Mains exam and the shortlisted candidates in the mains exam will be alloted to any of the RRBs bank. No interview will be conducted by the RRBs.
For the post of Officers Scale I : Candidate has to qualify in both prelims and mains exam for common interview which will be conducted by participating banks in the IBPS RRBs.
For Officers Scale II & III : Single online exam is conducted for the candidates who has applied for this posts and shortlisted for interview for RRB Banks.
IBPS RRB Syllabus :
Exam pattern & IBPS Syllabus is different for all IBPS RRB posts. Question paper is of objective type. Penalty for the wrong answer is applicable. 1/4th marks is deducted from the actual marks the candidate has obtained. So be careful in answering the questions.
IBPS RRB Apply Online
Candidates who meets eligibility criteria has to fill IBPS RRB Online Application form from the official website www.ibps.in & also pay application fee as prescribed in the IBPS RRB 2018 notification. After submission save the data of the online application in pen drive or PC which should be useful in future.
IBPS RRB Admit Card
Applicants must download IBPS RRB Admit Card / Call letter / Hall Ticket before 15 days of commencement of examination. IBPS RRB Call letter is must for entering in to examination hall. Without hall ticket entry is denied in to exam centre. So applied members must download admit card from the official website.
IBPS RRB Result
IBPS RRB 2018 Result for both prelims and mains exam will be declared after the examination is complete. Results will decide the future of the candidates. Qualified applicants should attend common interview with IBPS RRB Call letter at the prescribed venues.
If any body has doubts on IBPS RRB 2018 Recruitment notification comment below we will reply as soon as possible.