SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier I,Tier II,Tier III,Tier IV
SSC CGL Result 2018 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducted Tier I,Tier II,Tier III,Tier IV exam at various exam centres of India. SSC decided to declare CGLE exam results for the posts applied by the candidates through www.ssc.nic.in. Job seekers need to download or check SSC CGL Result 2018 with registration number and date of birth / password by visiting SSC CGL official website.
SSC CGL Result 2018 For Various Posts :
For all the given post names which is tabulated below results will be declared through SSC CGL 2018 Exam Results only. You must have good internet connection in the PC or mobile to check results . SSC will decide the cut off marks for CGL exam depending on the number of candidates applied for SSC CGL 2018. Candidates who has qualified in SSC CGL Tier I Exam need to give exam for Tier II.
|Assistant Audit Officer||Assistant Accounts officer||superintendent|
|Inspector of Income Tax||Inspector (Central Excise)||Inspector (Preventive Officer)|
|Inspector (Examiner)||Sub Inspector||Inspector|
|Divisional Accountant||Junior Statistical Officer||Assistant|
How to Check SSC CGL Result 2018
- Before going to check SSC Results for CGL Exam must have SSC CGL Admit Card which contains registration no for knowing SSC Results 2018.
- Login to official website of SSC i.e www.ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the SSC Recruitment for latest advertisements on CGL Exam. A new page opens on the computer screen showing all latest SSC Notification.
- Under the SSC CGL 2018 Notification PDF, you will able to see the SSC CGL Result 2018 link.
- Click on the admit card link to check SSC Results 2018.
- Enter Registration no, Date of birth or password to check SSC CGL Exam Results in Tier I, Tier II, Tier III and Tier IV.
- Now click on submit button to know results.
- A new tab opens showing marks memo of SSC CGL Result 2018.
- Take print out or download SSC CGL Exam Result 2018 which will be useful in future.
Also Look at :
SSC CGL Tier I Result 2018
Large number of applicants were going to filtered through SSC CGL Tier I Exam. In this exam questions were asked from the topics General Intelligence Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Comprehension. SSC CGL Tier I Exam was conducted online in objective type. To qualify for SSC CGL Tier II Exam minimum cut off marks need to be scored by the candidates. You can check SSC CGL Result 2018 for Tier I exam from this Employment News website.
SSC CGL Tier II Exam Results
Staff selection commission shortly known as SSC going to declare CGL Tier II Exam result in the official website of SSC. SSC CGL Tier II Exam conducted through online for Tier I qualified candidates. The exam was conducted in objective type. Questions were asked from the subjects Quantitative Abilities, English Language & Comprehension, Statistics, General Studies (Finance and Economics). Applicants who are given Tier II exam may check SSC CGL Result 2018 for Tier II Exam From the link given below.
|SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria||Know Here|
|SSC CGL Admit Card||Download|
|SSC CGL 2018||Notification|
|SSC CGL Application Form||Apply Online|
|SSC CGL Syllabus||Get Here|
SSC CGL Tier III Result 2018
Candidates who qualified in Tier I, Tier II exam should check result for SSC CGL Tier III Exam from SSC website. Exam was conducted in descriptive manner. Questions were given to the applicants to write from the topics Essays/Precie/Letter/Applications. Candidates need to check SSC CGL Result 2018 from the direct link given below.
|SSC CHSL 2018||SSC CHSL Application Form||SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card||SSC CHSL Result|
If you have any doubts on SSC CGL Result 2018 For Tier I, Tier II, Tier III, Tier IV Exams comment below we will reply as soon as possible.