- UIIC Recruitment 2018 UIIC Upcoming & Latest Notification For AAO,Assistants and AO Vacancies
- UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2018 :
- UIIC AO Recruitment 2018 :
UIIC Recruitment 2018 UIIC Upcoming & Latest Notification For AAO,Assistants and AO Vacancies
UIIC Recruitment 2018-19 : United India Insurance Corporation (UIIC) circulates latest upcoming new notification for Assistant,Administrative Officer (AO), AAO vacancies in the official website www.uiic.co.in or Employment News Portal website. Freshers and experienced graduate holders who wants to work in insurance sector should visit uiic.co.in for submitting online application form.
Every year UIIC fill the vacancies which were present at various branches of India by publishing UIIC Recruitment 2018 notification. Job aspirants who holds degree may apply online by submitting application form. Now a days candidates getting insecure in the IT field. They are thinking to get permanent job and have good settle in life which should not bother for future. SO IT job holders are applying for UIIC Jobs 2018 without thinking about salary.
UIIC conducts competitive exam for all applied candidates through online at various centres across various states of India. So prepare well for UIIC Recruitment 2018 exam by reading & practising best books which is available in the marks or buy it online through Amazon or Flipkart. Preparation for UIIC Exam 2018 is done by systematically according to time table.
UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2018 :
United India Insurance invites online application for Assistant posts for 700 vacancies. UIIC Assistant Jobs 2018 notification may get publish in the official website of UIIC i.e www.uiic.co.in in the month of december. Yet the official notification is not released, here we are given upcoming UIIC recruitment 2018 Assistants notification.
UIIC Assistant 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification : Job aspirants should have done graduation or degree from the recognized university or equivalent qualification and also must have passed English subject as one of the language in HSC Standard level.
- Age Limit : Candidates age should be in between 18 to 28 years. For SC/ST category applicants relaxation in age is provided.
UIIC Assistant 2018 Selection process
Candidates should take part in online exam and interview for selection process. Online exam will be conducted at various centres of India. Competitive exam question paper consists of questions of objective type.
UIIC Assistant 2018 Online Application
- To apply online for UIIC Recruitment 2018 for Assistant posts candidates has to visit www.uiic.co.in.
- Click on “UIIC Careers” which is present on webpage.
- A new tab opens showing UIIC Latest advt notification pdf.
- Click on Assistant link. A new tab opens on the computer screen.
- Now click on advt to read all details on UIIC Assistant notification 2018.
- After knowing all details come back to UIIC notification page.
- Here click on Apply Online to fill required fields in UIIC Assistant Online Application 2018.
- After filling online application form click on submit it.
- Now pay UIIC Assistant application fee by using Debit card / Credit card / Net banking.
- After that submit it and take print out of the application form.
UIIC AO Recruitment 2018 :
Candidates who has not applied for assistant post can apply for Administrative Officer (AO) post if you are not applied for previous UIIC recruitment 2018 notification. Unemployed & graduate holders may submit application after the notification is published.
UIIC AO 2018 Eligibility
Graduation or Degree is needed to apply online for Administrative Officer (AO) vacancies. Age limit is 18 to 28 years. Relaxation in age is provided for all the reserved category applicants.
UIIC AO 2018 Apply Online :-
Job seekers who are going to apply for AO posts must fill online application from the website www.uiic.co.in. Filling of UIIC Recruitment 2018 online application form is same as UIIC Assistant Online application form please refer it. Before going to fill online application read the instructions carefully. Take all xerox copies of degree certificates and passport size photograph for filling online application.
UIIC Exam Dates 2018 For AO, Assistant Posts :-
UIIC exam dates for both assistant, administrative officer (AO) posts will be available after the notification gets published. Expected dates for Assistant post is will be in the month of december and for AO post will be in the month of January.
If you have any doubts regarding UIIC Recruitment 2018-2019 for Assistants, AO vacancies regarding eligibility criteria, online application, Exam Dates comment below we will reply as soon as possible.